Regional Director, Regulatory Affairs
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Regional Director, Regulatory Affairs to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Singapore.
- You will drive the regulatory vision for the organisation.
- Guarantee compliance.
- Optimise regulatory methods across the region.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pharmacy or life science field.
- Demonstrated years of experience within regulatory, which involves team leadership, regional experience, multinational exposure, and a proven track record with Health Authorities.
- Exhibited success in optimising regulatory plans, handling projects, and meeting aggressive timelines.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mandy Fang at +65 3159 1467.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.