Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist
A large medical device company is looking for a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist to join their team and manage South-East of the UK. This organisation dedicates its time in the design, manufacture & commercialisation of drug delivery.
- Drive and support customers and partners in UK.
- Provide Clinical Training and Support for Customers and Distributors.
- Launch new products in combination with Marketing in territory.
- Establish strong physician and clinician relationships
- Possess value based and strategic selling skills.
- Be innovative in creating new opportunities.
- Any other duties at the request of your Manager.
- Conduct peer to peer and promotional events in your territory.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least two years of experience selling medical devices to hospitals in the territory /region either direct or through distributors.
- Experience selling into Critical Care and Emergency Departments is preferred.
- Respiratory therapy experience, to include training.
- Critical strategic thinking, ability to shape both the medium and longer-term strategy of the business.
- Demonstrate a high degree of influencing skills.
- Proficiency in use of desktop software applications, such as MS office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at 0203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.