Regional Business Manager- Rare Disease
A vacancy as a Regional Business Manager - Rare Diseases has arisen at a multinational pharmaceutical company that specialises in developing life-transforming therapies for patients with severe and life-threatening diseases. The organisation develops innovative therapies. This position will be based with the company's German office.
- Consistently achieve or exceed sales objectives in assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain strong in-depth clinical, technical, and scientific knowledge.
- Educate on the diagnostic approach to the disease, leading to a successful differential diagnosis and appropriate testing of patient populations.
- Execute local promotional activities and programs for therapeutics areas.
- Track activities and submit reports on sales activities accurately & on-time.
- Proactively interact with management to refine product and market initiatives.
- Provide scientific/medical information to opinion leaders and decision makers.
- Implement commercial strategy within targeted key accounts/hospitals.
- Identify the environment and requirements of the key accounts.
- Build a solid network of effective and trustful relationships with key accounts/hospitals/decision makers and influencers.
- Develop and implement a regional Territory Action Plan.
- Report on the health care policy changes and their impact on the company.
- Prepare and conduct medical/educational and promotional presentations to external audiences of customers and stakeholders, with the support of the MAM.
- Multiple launch coming of life saving therapies in 2020.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in life science or a qualified health care professional.
- Proven, documented track record for delivering consistent, 'Top-tier' sales results.
- Preferably 5 years' experience of hospital business, preferably in niche markets/orphan drugs.
- Experience and background in Rheumatologists, Neurology, Nephrology, or Haematology specialties is an added bonus.
- Ability to gain consistent access & develop strong, professional relationships for scientific exchange and promotion with healthcare providers in community and academic centres.
- Ability to successfully resolve issues.
- Able to recognize market opportunities and act quickly.
- Knowledge and understanding of country pharmaceutical regulations.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Marketing Lead.
A vacancy has arisen for a CEO with an innovative pharmaceutical enterprise in Shanghai.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Regional Strategist to their office in the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analysis Manager at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
€0.00 - €90000.00 per annum
Bratislava , Slovakia
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Country Manager in their European office.
Prague, Czech Republic
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Commercial Manager Oncology.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Brand Manager.