Regional Business Manager, MIMS Education - Philippines
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Philippines for a Regional Business Manager MIMS Education. We are looking for a proven sales and market development professional to support the expansion and continues product development of medical education solutions.
- Establish relationships with leading pharmaceutical and healthcare/related industry clients wishing to sponsor continuing medical education activities
- Build market understanding and proactively champion and promote sponsorship of CME offerings
- Consistently meet or exceed sponsorship goals through focused consultative selling, a strong understanding of CME products and business model, and by providing a professional level of service from sponsorship through program outcomes and reporting
- Propose new product / solution development through maintaining a broad understanding of continuing medical education trends and client needs, and by leveraging understanding of the current medical education and healthcare professional environment
- Actively work with editorial, society engagement, marketing, and the management team to define new opportunities for programs, partnerships and new funding opportunities for online medical education activities and events
- In collaboration with editorial, marketing, and the management team develop marketing materials and training to enable other client-facing teams to promote new education solutions once launched
- Facilitate knowledge-sharing between offices to leverage business ideas and opportunities
- Tracking and reporting of clients, pipeline opportunities, deals/contracts through various internal tools/ dashboards available within
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, ideally within continuing medical education, pharmaceutical or medical communications
- Demonstrable sales, marketing and customer services capabilities with proven record of success
- Existing experience with and network of clients from healthcare ideal
- Self-motivated and able to implement efficiently in time bound manner
- Excellent interpersonal and (English) communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Good command of Office Suite
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Proactive and self-motivated
- A Bachelor's or associate degree in Marketing, Business, Science or a related field may be advantageous.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.