RA/ Sr. RA, Stem Cell Biology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a RA/Senior RA of Stem Cell Biology for a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate must contain significant experience working with primary human cell cultures and including relevant experimental techniques, including both in vitro cellular assays and in vivo transplant models is highly desirable.
- Primary human immune and hematopoietic stem cell (human CD34+) isolation/purification, culture and functional characterization
- Assist in designing, planning, and executing gene editing experiments with primary/stem cells
- Multicolor flow cytometry and FACS
- Design and clone expression vectors
- Design and run DNA/RNA purification and quantification assays (qPCR, ddPCR and RNA-seq)
- Assist in the design, planning, and execution of in vivo studies
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in biological science or related discipline, M.S. is preferred
- SProficiency in molecular biology applications, including primer design, cloning (Gibson, USER, restriction), NGS sample preparation, DNA/RNA purification, and quantification methods such as qPCR, ddPCR or RNA-seq
- Good understanding of gene editing tools and principles (ZFN, TALEN, CRISPR, or DNA base editors). Previous experience in gene editing is preferable but not required
- Solid foundation in multi-color flow cytometry and cell sorting
- Experience with in vivo mouse models and/or willingness to learn is advantageous
- Familiar with DNA analysis software (e.g. Geneious, Vector NTI, Primer 3)
- Proficient in the use of programs like MS Excel & PowerPoint and GraphPad Prism for data entry, analysis, visualization and presentation
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to present effectively to teams with diverse scientific backgrounds
- Ability to work efficiently as a member of a highly collaborative, cross-functional team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, critical data analysis capabilities, and strong problem-solving skills are required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kaye Dunleavy at (+1) 646-367-2646
or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £42000.00 per annum
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Metabolomics Industrialisation Scientist at their base in London.
A leading pharmaceutical company that provides CRO and CDMO services is currently recruiting a Senior Formulation Scientist.