Quality Systems Associate
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Quality Systems Associate to join their team in Hatfield. The company specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology and gastroenterology, and employs several thousand across the globe.
- Support all processes managed by the Quality Systems Team
- Provide administration support for documentation management, distribution and archiving of QS documentation:
- To support the Product Quality Review process for EML
- To support the process of generation of Quality Agreements
- To support the process for approving suppliers and the maintenance of the Approved Suppliers List.
- To support the maintenance of a list of Parallel Importers/Distributors of Eisai products as compiled from notifications and samples received by Eisai Regulatory Affairs.
- Support qualification and validation documentation management
- Support the generation of the Quality Management Systems Indicator reports.
- Process SOPs within the EML eQMS
- To perform any appropriate duties at the request of the Senior Manager Regional Quality Systems
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic understanding of GMP Guidelines and Regulations.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Godden at +442038540101 or upload your CV on our website - www.Proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading global biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Country Clinical Quality Manager to its office in the UK.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a QC Technician - Junior to their office in Blackpool.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a specialty pharmaceutical company's Cambridge office as a QA Manager.
Highly Competitive Salary
Piscataway, New Jersey
Proclinical is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer for a product manufacturing company in Middlesex, NJ.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently seeking a Process Validation Engineer for its client located in Louisville, KY.
£0.00 - £320000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a QA Specialist to their office in the UK.
£0.00 - £35000.00 per annum
A speciality pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a QA Lead to their office in Cambridge.
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for a Health Care Compliance Coordinator position.
£0.00 - £42000.00 per annum
A private biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior QA Specialist to their office in Stevenage.
A leading biotechnology research organization is seeking to recruit a Clinical Development Director.