Quality Systems Associate
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Quality Systems Associate to join their team in Hatfield. The company specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology and gastroenterology, and employs several thousand across the globe.
- Support all processes managed by the Quality Systems Team
- Provide administration support for documentation management, distribution and archiving of QS documentation:
- To support the Product Quality Review process for EML
- To support the process of generation of Quality Agreements
- To support the process for approving suppliers and the maintenance of the Approved Suppliers List.
- To support the maintenance of a list of Parallel Importers/Distributors of Eisai products as compiled from notifications and samples received by Eisai Regulatory Affairs.
- Support qualification and validation documentation management
- Support the generation of the Quality Management Systems Indicator reports.
- Process SOPs within the EML eQMS
- To perform any appropriate duties at the request of the Senior Manager Regional Quality Systems
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic understanding of GMP Guidelines and Regulations.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Godden at +442038540101 or upload your CV on our website - www.Proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Bad Homburg vor der Höhe (61348), Germany
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical QA Specialist/Manager, to be based in their German office.
A computer software company is advertising a vacancy for a QA Officer in their office in London.
An international pharmaceutical and services company is advertising a vacancy for a QA Manager to be based in their office in Singapore.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Associate III, to be based in their Swiss office.