Quality Supplier Manager
A large pharmaceutical company is looking for a talented Quality Supplier Manager to join their team in Chesire.In this role, you will proactively ensure GMP and regulatory compliance during the planning, execution and close out phases of supplier related projects. Be responsible for the Quality System oversight of: Supplier selection processes, Technical Transfers, Validation, audits, change controls, deviation investigations, issue management and Quality Agreements between company and External Suppliers and between Global External Sourcing and company Operations Sites.
The preparation and submission of Supplier Quality Risk Assessments, and support to Regulatory Agency inspections of supplier sites.
We would like you to drive quality improvements at the supplier as part of a cross functional team and provide authoritative QA advice to projects.
You will support identifying, assessing and establishing suppliers, within Global Supplier Quality; making decisions and/or providing advice to Supplier Management / Project Management Teams regarding quality and pharmaceutical technology issues within their area of expertise. This role will also include the quality review and approval of Chemistry and Manufacturing Control (CMC) documents associated with changes or product establishment at suppliers.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Broad experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and leading significant improvement initiatives (e.g. project management skills)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiating/influencing skills
- Ability to work independently under your own initiative.
- Maintaining a high level of understanding of relevant production process and quality systems.
- Experience working in a PCO/PET organization or Lean/Six Sigma training.
- Multi-site / multi-functional experience - particularly within a manufacturing site environment.
- Validated experience in Quality Assurance or combination of Quality and Technical
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.