This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Quality Specialist to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in the UK.
- Responsible for document management, which involves SOP evaluation, drafting and finalisation, CAPA management and metric management.
- Offer service provider oversight as well as GxP training compliance.
- Handle quality risk management as well as annual product quality evaluation.
- Support the preparations and performance of GxP audits and take charge of inspection actions.
- Partake in the preparation, validation and drafting of QMS quality reports and affiliated preparation for QMS management evaluations.
- Conduct trends analysis on QMS KPIs for evaluation and agreement of LQR/QP.
- You will offer aid on any quality, QMS and medical compliance special projects.
- Assist upholding the SOP training grid, always guaranteeing GxP training compliance across conglomerate.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Will Hitchcock at +44 203 0789 554.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.