A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Specialist, based in their UK office. The organisation deals in the licensing, sale, and marketing of generic pharmaceutical products to retail pharmacies, hospitals, and wholesalers. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established and internationally reaching organisation. Please note that this role is a 12 month temporary position.
- Log CAPAs and deviations and follow up on overdues.
- Follow up on RCA Overdue.
- Change Control Risk Assessment Overdue.
- Supply Quarterly Risk Assessments and Product Quality Reviews (PQRs).
- Stability Scorecards.
- Stability Annual Reports.
- Supplier Approval.
- Supplier Risk Assessment Overdues.
- Prepare QRM metrics.
- Audit CAPAs Tracking.
Skills and Requirements:
- Graduate in Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent.
- Postgraduate Degree or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent.
- Previous experience facilitating OOS and Root Cause Analysis.
- Previous experience of working in a Quality Department of a pharmaceutical company in a role with increasing responsibility.
- Previous experience of routinely preparing Quality & Technical Agreement.
- Good working knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Standard Operating Procedures, EU GMDP guidelines, regulations, and ICH Guidelines.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Edward White at +44 2038540101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Director Clinical Quality Assurance to their office in the UK
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Manager, Risk Management with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.