A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Manager based in their office in Switzerland. The company is active in the life sciences areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools, and investment management, and focuses on innovative treatments, such as in oncology with a focus on solid tumours, as part of their business. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organisation and support their R&D operations to create new, viable treatments.
- Setting up Quality Systems and related SOPs for the pharmaceutical development and CMC.
- Managing all GxP procedures and ensure their compliance with applicable guidelines and regulations.
- Identifying gaps and work toward solutions by implementing and monitoring CAPAs and KPIs.
- Working on internal communication to promote QMS best practices.
- Leading large cross-functional teams to reach objectives.
- Liaising with abroad Quality Assurance department and vendors to ensure global quality processes.
- Ensuring the appropriate training of concerned collaborators.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in medical technology, life sciences or similar.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Quality Management, including involvement in overseeing and providing QA oversight to CMOs/Vendors.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP as well as GDP with a proven track record.
- Expertise in GxP documentation writing and training people.
- At ease in international environment, agile and flexible.
- Ability to engage to make things happen and results oriented.
- Ability to collaborate through cross functional boundaries.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
What We Offer:
- An international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company that is at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Volpe at 0203 800 1292 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.