Quality Manager GCP
Proclinical are recruiting for a Quality Manager GCP to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Germany.
- Contribute to the development projects and monitor the interfaces within the scope or risk management.
- Perform personnel training and accompanying national and global regulatory inspections.
- Produce and revise audit programs.
- Assist with the development and upkeep of the quality management and SOP systems.
- You will prepare, implement, document and follow-up of audits for the company's clinical drug trials.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a life science/medical field or any other pertinent field such as natural science.
- Demonstrable experience within the field of drug development and practical experience in an auditing role.
- Keen to adapt to new work areas.
- Willing to travel for business needs.
- Expertise on guidelines and regulations such as US Code of Federal Regulations, Eudralex Volume 10, ICH-GCP, etc, for performing clinical trials in the pharmaceutical field.
- Competent in performing audits within a clinical field.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy.
- Works well independently with a goal focused mindset.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Antoine Mortiaux at + 49 6950608631.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.