Quality Line Inspector
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Line Inspector for a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will primarily be responsible for the inspection and aseptic sampling of incoming raw materials and components used to support finished product manufacturing and packaging. This person works closely with warehouse, QC Lab, and operations personnel to support timely sampling and release of materials needed for production.
- Follow and enforce standard operating procedures to comply with all regulatory and cGMP requirements (21 CFR 210-211).
- Inspect incoming material received in the warehouse for acceptability for use based on approved material specifications.
- Review material Certificates of Analysis/ Conformance for accuracy.
- Identify any deviations and report accordingly to QA Supervision.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years' experience in Quality Assurance Incoming Sampling and/or related pharmaceutical manufacturing experience.
- Proficient knowledge of a GMP production facility, manufacturing processes, and aseptic sampling and quality inspection processes.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brandy Plumb at (+1) 646-367-2745 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a QA Officer.
A job vacancy for a QA/QC Expert has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of biological therapies.
One of the most promising start-up companies in medical device industry is looking to hire a QA/RA Engineer in Singapore.
A leading and cutting-edge company focused on improving the role and function of imaging in translational drug discovery and development is currently hiring a QA Validation Manager.