Quality Documentation & Learning Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Documentation and Learning Specialist for a global Pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Complete training operations in a regulated computer system.
- Enter and ensure accuracy of regulated data provided into the LEADs system (global document and learning management system).
- Provide status reports from the system.
- Assign training requirements to appropriate personnel in the LEADs system.
- Manage document change workflow in the LEADs system.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time to ensure consistent and compliant operations within R&D Documentation and Training.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in the use of validated computer systems for management of regulated activities, including electronic records and electronic signatures.
- Attention to detail in performing data management tasks.
- Experience in using Microsoft Offices products including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.