Quality Control Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Norristown, PA. The Analytical Quality Control Scientist will perform activities for routine testing of manufacturing and stability samples of cell and gene therapy products. The incumbent will have experience working in a laboratory under minimal supervision by senior lab staff. The individual in this role will need strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other groups within the organization.
- Perform routine sample analysis in support of manufacturing release and stability activities.
- Sample testing of lentiviral vector and CAR-T products using protein-based assays, molecular methods, and cellular assays
- Participate in method qualification/validation activities, as necessary.
- Analyze, document, and report experimental data in accordance with company requirements.
- Review / release of GMP experimental data
- Assist in compiling data for review and discussion within Technical Operations team.
- Maintain, calibrate, and operate analytical equipment.
- Maintain laboratory supplies.
- Other activities as assigned.
- Will require occasional early morning, late evening, and/or weekend work.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in relevant discipline (immunology, cell biology, or related field).
- 4 or more years relevant life science experience.
- Experience in GMP operations
- Experience in mammalian cell culture
- Ability to follow written and oral scientific directions.
- Demonstrated knowledge / thorough understanding of methods in one or more discipline (molecular-based assays, protein-based assays and/or cell culture assays)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and meet timelines.
- Capable of multi-tasking and good organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Background in vector characterization, molecular-based assays, or flow cytometry is a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.