Quality Control Scientist
Proclinical are recruiting for a Quality Control Scientist to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Abingdon.
- Accountable for change control and deviation connected QC operations which involves supporting OOS, OOT and lab investigations.
- Supervise sampling and storage of QC samples and uphold retain inventory.
- Engage with others internally as well as across any other functional groups to discuss QC needs.
- You will support the training of any others in the division within the scope of knowledge and accountabilities.
- Evaluate and accomplish documentation rendering to present cGMP.
- Uphold QC systems linked to in-process, final drug product and stability sample.
- Conduct QC testing of raw resources, in-process, water and product samples following SOPs.
- Arrange shipping of samples to Milton Park and contract testing labs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a chemistry/biochemistry/microbiology or any other linked science.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience with GLP/GMP within a pertinent work setting.
- Computer literacy.
- Works well with others.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- An organised individual.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ieuan Phillips at +44 203 846 0643.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.