Quality Control Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Conducts routine analyses based on written procedures
- Reviews data and results of testing to ensure compliance to appropriate specifications and protocols.
- Performs maintenance and calibration of analytical instrumentation.
- Begins to learn and apply knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) on a daily basis.
- Writes simple protocols and reports.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Participates in group meetings.
- May present data or prepare information for others to present.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master's degree with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of cGMP manufacturing or GLP.
- Experience calibrating/ maintaining laboratory equipment
- Must have understanding of laboratory instrumentation.
- Self-motivated, collaborative with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must have basic computer skills. General use of word processing, spreadsheets, databases, etc. for the purposes of work execution, training, performance management, and self-service.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.