Quality Control Research Associate II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Research Associate II position with a national biopharmaceutical company located in Oceanside, CA.
- Participate in Tech Transfer and validation of (Bio) Analytical methods, during startup of the site and transfer of new products.
- Perform drug substance lot release and in-process testing using PCR, cell-based assays and/or flow cytometry (multiple colors) in a GMP environment.
- Perform testing of raw materials
- Conduct SOP and form updates
- Assist in conducting lab investigations regarding out of specifications (OOS) results and deviations related to QC Analytical procedures
- Troubleshoot instrumentation/ test methods
- Participate in routine maintenance of lab equipment and lab spaces
- Support and participate in regulatory agency inspections.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.