Quality Control Research Associate - I
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Research Associate - I with an international biopharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD. Successful candidate will review data and results of testing to ensure compliance to appropriate specifications and protocols.
- Conduct routine analyses based on written procedures.
- Review data and results of testing to ensure compliance to appropriate specifications and protocols.
- Perform maintenance and calibration of analytical instrumentation.
- Begin to learn and apply knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) on a daily basis.
- Write simple protocols and reports.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Participate in group meetings.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.