Quality Control-Raw Materials Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Raw Materials Associate for a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC. Successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to key functional, tactical, strategic and operational.
- Contribute to key functional, tactical, strategic and operational.
- Perform incoming sampling and inspections for various raw materials.
- Training, sampling/inspection support for raw materials, including active pharmaceutical ingredients, container closures, and packaging components, while maintaining, robust and compliant cGMP documentation practices.
- Enter data into electronic laboratory information management system and inventory control systems, maintaining retention (retain) samples, and completing all training/course requirements while maintaining 100% compliance on all assignments.
- This position interfaces with QC Chemistry, Quality, Planning, Warehouse, and Manufacturing customers.
- May also support the Supervisor/Manager for activities related to compliance with GMP, and identifying corrective actions on the floor.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be able to work effectively both independently and within a team framework, requiring both robust written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to move 50 lbs with assistance of equipment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a QA Officer.
A job vacancy for a QA/QC Expert has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of biological therapies.
One of the most promising start-up companies in medical device industry is looking to hire a QA/RA Engineer in Singapore.