Quality Control Lab Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Lab Analyst with a national biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. 1 of the openings is an off-shift (Position is Sunday-Thursday, 1st shift with a rotation to 2nd shift according to production needs).
- Performs laboratory testing within a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/Good Lab Practices (GLP) environment in support of one or more of the following areas: active pharmaceutical ingredients, raw materials, in-process product, finished product, stability, and/or validation.
- Interprets data output to determine conformance with product specifications and record results.
- Understands, implements, and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Has experience and command of multiple laboratory techniques, equipment, and instruments.
- Maintains training certificates as needed. Accepts responsibility for acquiring knowledge and experience to support continual personal development.
- Independently troubleshoots and resolves analytical techniques and instrument issues.
- Communicates proactively with supervisor and team members on frequent basis to ensure timely product release.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or related field, with 2-4 years lab experience desired.
- Associate's Degree with at least 2 years of lab experience with at least 5 years of directly related lab experience.
- Basic computer proficiency of word processing and spreadsheet applications. Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
- Works to maintain a positive work environment and culture
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and project management skills
- Proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation, and integrity
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.