Quality Control Lab Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Lab Analyst for a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, Illinois. Successful candidates will perform laboratory testing within a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/Good Lab Practices (GLP) environment in support of one or more of the following areas: active pharmaceutical ingredients, raw materials, in-process product, finished product, stability, and/or validation.
- Perform laboratory testing within a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/Good Lab Practices (GLP) environment in support of one or more of the following areas: active pharmaceutical ingredients, raw materials, in-process product, finished product, stability, and/or validation.
- Interpret data output to determine conformance with product specifications and record results.
- Understand, implement, and maintain a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Has experience and command of multiple laboratory techniques, equipment, and instruments.
- Maintain training certificates as needed. Accept responsibility for acquiring knowledge and experience to support continual personal development.
- Independently troubleshoot and resolve analytical techniques and instrument issues.
- Communicate proactively with supervisor and team members on frequent basis to ensure timely product release.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or related field, with 2-4 years lab experience desired.
- Associate's with at least 2 years of lab experience with at least 5 years of directly related lab experience.
- Proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation, and integrity.
- Basic computer proficiency of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures.
- Works to maintain a positive work environment and culture.
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and project management skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.