Quality Control Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Associate with a global biotechnology company located in Durham, NC. Successful candidate will sample and inspect, test support, robust and compliant cGMP documentation practices. Candidate must also have a fundamental understanding of the cGMP compliance and able to apply it in their daily support functions.
- Sample and inspect raw materials.
- Perform routine release testing of Raw Materials using Raman spectrometer, appearance, pH and osmolality per compendia.
- Responsible for adherence to all cGMP requirements.
- Interactions/communication with Quality management. The incumbent should be able to work effectively within the group.
Skills and Requirements:
- Possess demonstrated technical ability regarding fundamental laboratory techniques and analytical methodology.
- Understanding of scientific principle, ability to communicate with peers and management; GMP/GDP experience.
- Basic understanding of FDA/EMA regulations.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities in parallel to meet required timelines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Solid working knowledge of operations/quality systems utilized in QC operations/support teams (eg; strong test method/scientific base).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.