Quality Control Associate
Proclinical is recruiting for a Quality Control Associate for a global biotechnology company located in Research Triangle Park, NC. As the QC Associate, you will support release and stability testing of finished products using analytical methods, as well as validation/transfer of analytical methods, and technical support of QC investigations. He/she must have the ability to work effectively independently, within a team framework, and across all business areas and levels of the organization.
- Performing release and stability testing for finished products, including timely review of data and maintaining records following cGMP documentation practices.
- Support for the execution of method validations, qualifications and transfers.
- Participation in laboratory improvement projects, and troubleshooting of analytical methods in collaboration with teams as appropriate.
- Maintenance of effective laboratory systems to ensure integrity of all laboratory results.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, or related disciplines)
- 0-2 years of relevant experience with analytical testing methodology (HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, Karl Fischer)
- Demonstrated technical abilities
- Solid presentation, oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate with peers and management
- Effective organizational skills; ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple activities in parallel
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated instrument/method troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements
- Familiar with FDA/EMEA regulations and compliance
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.