Quality Control Associate I
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Associate for a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC. Successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of release and stability testing and all activities associated with executing this testing in a cGMP manner.
- Performs release and stability testing.
- Author investigational protocols, investigational reports, change control requests, and Quality Technical Reports, etc.
- Supports the execution of the transfer, qualification, method development, analytical improvement projects, and validation of analytical methods in collaboration with the appropriate Quality or Development group.
- Supports maintenance of effective laboratory systems to ensure integrity of all laboratory results.
- Provides timely review/corrections for data and documentation generated for or by QC Chemistry.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree (biological science preferred; 1-3 years of relevant experience) or A.S. degree (biological science preferred; 8+ years of relevant experience)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience (B.S. degree) or 8+ years of relevant experience (A.S. degree)
- Possess demonstrated technical ability regarding fundamental laboratory techniques and analytical methodology.
- Understanding of basic scientific principle, ability to communicate with peers and management, effective organizational skills; ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple activities in parallel, developing or demonstrated problem solving skills, developing or demonstrated instrument/method troubleshooting skills, and has general knowledge of FDA/EMEA regulations and compliance.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a QA Officer.
A job vacancy for a QA/QC Expert has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of biological therapies.
One of the most promising start-up companies in medical device industry is looking to hire a QA/RA Engineer in Singapore.