Quality Control Analyst
Proclinical are recruiting for a Quality Control Analyst to join a pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis and is located in Liverpool.
- Collaborate with the team and QC Manager to arrange work.
- Conduct assistance actions necessary for the function of the lab.
- Always adhere to good quality control laboratory practices and guarantee that the work area they are accountable for is preserved in a clean and tidy manner following the 6S formed for the area.
- You will assist the QC Manager in any reasonable request connecting to the lab operation.
- Drive constant improvements and digital transformation in the QC footprint.
- Cooperate with the broader teams throughout the business to offer aid when required.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific field with familiarity working in a QC lab.
- A constant improvement/change agent driven individual.
- Knowledge of analytical weighing and sample dilutions.
- Familiarity with instrumental practices such as SEC-HPLC, AAS, pH, Conductivity, TOC, etc.
- Capable of reacting to unexpected situations.
- Able to troubleshoot.
- Comprehension of GMP needs and regulators expectations.
- Works well in a team within a dynamic, fast paced lab setting.
- Interpersonal abilities with the capacity to take a proactive approach to work.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Will Hitchcock at +44 203 0789 554.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.