Quality Control Analyst
Proclinical are recruiting for a Quality Control Analyst to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Liverpool.
- Adhere to both good manufacturing practices and good documentation practices.
- Help the QC Manager with any reasonable request linking to the laboratory operation.
- You will book in as well as control samples.
- Collaborate with the team and QC Manager to arrange work.
- Conduct assistance actions necessary for the function of the lab.
- The ideal candidate will drive constant improvements and digital transformation in the QC footprint.
- Cooperate with the broader teams during the business to offer aid when needed.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific field with familiarity working in a QC lab.
- Constant improvement driven/change agent personality.
- Knowledge of analytical weighing and sample dilutions.
- Acquaintance with instrumental practices such as SEC-HPLC, AAS, pH, Conductivity, TOC, etc.
- Capable of reacting to unexpected situations.
- Able to troubleshoot as well as comprehend GMP needs and regulators expectations.
- Works well in a team within a fast-paced lab setting.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to take a proactive approach to tasks.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Will Hitchcock at +44 203 0789 554.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.