Quality Control Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Performance of moderate to complex QC testing for raw material, in-process, release, and stability in accordance with turn-around time requirements and KPI. May support raw material testing, inspection, and release process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical testing (U/HPLC, LC-MS, GC, KF, spectroscopy, etc.) to support method implementation and routine testing.
- Leads phase appropriate technology transfer, feasibility, method transfer, and method validation.
- Assist in the support and management of laboratory equipment lifecycle management by implementing new technology/instrumentation in the QC laboratory and ensuring existing instrumentation are maintained to standard.
- Peer review data related to testing and laboratory operations (i.e., investigations, equipment qualifications, etc.).
- Author and review technical documentation (e.g. SOPs, protocols, reports) with guidance commensurate with experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum education required for this position is a Bachelor of Science Degree in a scientific discipline (e.g. Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, etc.).
- Minimum experience required for this position is 4-6 years of experience in a GMP laboratory.
- Experience with QC analytical testing platforms (U/HPLC on Empower, LC-MS, GC, Karl Fisher, ICP-OES, spectroscopy, etc.); raw materials (sampling/testing) experience and microbiology experience desirable but not required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.