Quality Control Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Bogart, GA.
- Follow written procedures for the following tests, bioburden, endotoxin, microbial identification, growth promotion Support other activities as needed, such as Environmental Monitoring of controlled clean rooms, Utility Monitoring, product qualifications and investigations.
- Write and review SOPs, deviations, CAPA, change controls and technical investigations and reports as assigned.
- Recognize aberrant test and sample conditions and report to them to the area supervisor / manager with an assessment of the circumstances and potential corrective action if appropriate. Write and compile investigation documentation.
- Perform all job functions in compliance with cGMPs and maintain accurate and legible laboratory records.
- Ensure training is current for all job functions performed. Attend all required Company training. Train other lab personnel.
Skills and Requirements:
- Individual should have 2-6 years of experience in a QC Microbiology role. Experience in a biotechnology manufacturing setting is preferred.
- The individual in this position is expected to have a basic understanding of the QC Microbiology laboratory environment, aseptic technique, cleanroom behavior and be familiar with all basic and complex laboratory equipment / instrumentation.
- This position requires the individual to understand and follow written SOPs, record all work legibly and in real time; close attention to detail is necessary.
- Good knowledge of GMPs and their application in the environment is required.
- The individual in this position will be able to organize his/her own work on a routine basis with general supervision. When asked, the individual is able to provide updates and tracking on his/her tasks.
- The ability to communicate verbally and in a written format is required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.