Quality Control Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Bogart, GA.
- Follow written procedures for the following tests, bioburden, endotoxin, microbial identification, growth promotion.
- Support other activities as needed, such as Environmental Monitoring of controlled clean rooms, Utility Monitoring, product qualifications and investigations.
- Write and review SOPs, deviations, CAPA, change controls and technical investigations and reports as assigned.
- Recognize aberrant test and sample conditions and report to them to the area supervisor / manager with an assessment of the circumstances and potential corrective action if appropriate. Write and compile investigation documentation.
- Perform all job functions in compliance with cGMPs and maintain accurate and legible laboratory records.
- Ensure training is current for all job functions performed. Attend all required Company training. Train other lab personnel.
Skills and Requirements:
- Individual should have 2-6 years of experience in a QC Microbiology role.
- Experience in a biotechnology manufacturing setting is preferred.
- The individual in this position is expected to have a basic understanding of the QC Microbiology laboratory environment, aseptic technique, cleanroom behavior and be familiar with all basic and complex laboratory equipment / instrumentation.
- This position requires the individual to understand and follow written SOPs, record all work legibly and in real time; close attention to detail is necessary.
- Good knowledge of GMPs and their application in the environment is required.
- The individual in this position will be able to organize his/her own work on a routine basis with general supervision. When asked, the individual is able to provide updates and tracking on his/her tasks.
- The ability to communicate verbally and in a written format is required.
- Lab experience required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 617-830-7546.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.