Quality Assurance Team Build (multiple positions available)
One of the fastest growing, global biopharmaceutical companies in New Jersey is currently expanding their Quality team at multiple levels. This company has an extensive pipeline within cellular therapies and is a cutting-edge leader in multiple areas including oncology treatments. These opportunities give potential to become embedded in the wider Quality Assurance team and work on ground-breaking new therapy development.
Hiring in multiple areas within the Quality Operations Team - Change Control, Risk Management, Investigations, Project Support
Job Overview: **Please inquire for specific details as there are MULTIPLE positions available**
- Support the Quality Operations Team on improvement projects within the cell therapy manufacturing facility.
- Review procedures and quality system functions.
- Maintain site quality metrics.
- Work in a collaborative team setting with a robust Quality team as well as the Manufacturing team, Maintenance, Supply Chain & Operations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree, or educational equivalent, in health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field.
- 4-6 years direct QA experience specifically in one or more of the following areas : Change Control, Risk Management, Investigations, Project Support
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations
- Experience with FDA guidance related to manufacturing of Cell Based products
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Proclinical at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.