Quality Assurance Supervisor
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Supervisor for a biopharmaceutical company located in Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will be responsible for the overall quality program of the Donor Center.
- Determine if quality activities and manufacturing records are in compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements; determine the need for corrective actions; ensure proper documentation and determines effectiveness of the action.
- Perform final QA review and release for all product shipments and associated documents to ensure shipment meets customer specifications.
- Perform regular quality compliance audits of the center activities, i.e., manufacturing records, donor processing, plasma collection, product sampling, processing storage and shipping.
- Provides direction and oversight of Quality staff ensuring required quality tasks are completed within required time frames
- Identifies desired career path goals of the Quality staff and provides coaching and mentoring to aid the Quality staff in achievement of career goals
- Prepares staff and co-hosts both internal and external audits
- Collaborates with the Center Manager to complete all audit responses, ensuring that all audits are responded to and closed in required time frames
- Ensures that monthly Quality and Safety meetings discussing SOP changes and regulatory requirements are conducted, documented and minutes are communicated to all center staff
- Obtains certification as a Quality Trainer; responsible for training of center Quality Assurance staff
- Analyze tracking and trending data; determines appropriate actions to improve trending
Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ work experience in the biologics industry, preferably in a donor center, and 1+ year quality assurance-related work experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Must possess knowledge and aptitude to learn various computer software; such as word processing, spreadsheets or other related software programs
- Must have adequate communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Must have ability to make decisions impacting the product and donor safety based on independent judgment and discretion
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brandy Plum at (+1) 646-367-2745 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.