Quality Assurance Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Quality Assurance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company in Iceland. This is a good chance to expand your skillset working with a new dynamic team.
- Working as a QA contact person with QC, mainly QC Microbiology as an area of responsibility within the agreed role.
- QA review and approval of executed test records.
- QA review and approval of records and reports related to area of responsibility.
- Provide QA expertise and approve environmental investigations.
- Provide QA expertise during investigations of deviations or OOS and approve these and their related CAPAs.
- Support and approve Change Control records related to area of responsibility.
- QA review and approval of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to area of responsibility.
- Participate in CAPAs resolution of inspection findings.
- Contribute to the preparation of inspections as per defined and agreed role.
- Train new members of the QA Operations (QC) team and other employees as needed.
- Participate in other quality related projects as needed.
Skills and Requirements
- Master´s of Science in life sciences; pharmacy, biotechnology, biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology, or related fields.
- Experience in working with quality systems and GMP environment of pharmaceutical manufacturing. Microbiology experience.
- Take initiative when solving a task assigned to him/her and do whatever is necessary to solve it.
- An employee shall be actively involved in tasks that involve other departments in the company, in addition to other tasks assigned to him/her.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Cappell on 02039671074 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.