Quality Assurance Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. The candidate is responsible for providing quality assurance support for some or all parts of the Supplier Controls Quality System. Specific areas of support include Supplier Change Notification assessment, initiation of change control/change plan activities, and request/collection of feedback from manufacturing sites and affiliates. The person will ensure compliance to the quality system as it pertains to Supplier Change Notifications.
- Monitor global Supplier Change Notification inbox for change notifications
- Evaluate Change Notifications to determine impacted materials and manufacturing sites using SAP, GTW, and SolTRAQs
- Initiate Change records to drive change management
- Support collection of information and feedback across manufacturing sites and affiliates.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors in Life Sciences required
- 0-3 years of experience
- Preferred change management experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.