Quality Assurance Specialist III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist III for a leading pharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. Successful candidate will assure the quality of manufactured products and processes per Standard Operating Processes and GMP compliances.
- Assure the quality of manufactured products and processes per standard operating processes (SOP'S) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Review manufacturing documentation such as batch records and worksheets for accuracy and data integrity in real time.
- This data reviewer position requires immediate identification of GMP documentation errors and corresponding path for resolution.
- Position utilizes both a manual tracking sheet for corrections as well as use of Microsoft Excel worksheets.
- Candidate must be able to work independently and with minimal direct supervision on second shift.
Skills and Requirements:
- Familiar with GMP documentation and data entry requirements
- Ability to identify documentation errors and work with various departments to resolve
- Communication skills to work with peers for error resolution and elevate to management as necessary
- Required to appropriately gown to enter classified manufacturing environment
- Minimal supervision, ability to work independently
- SAP and Trackwise computer systems is a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £35000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking an Assay Development Associate to join their office in Oxford.
Up to €90000.00 per annum
A global and leading pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a QA Manager / Deputy QP.