Quality Assurance Associate
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Switzerland and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Quality Assurance Associate. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Managing the QA interface with manufacturing and testing partners for assigned products/projects by ensuring the quality of product/process transfers, validations, tracking and resolution in a timely manner of investigations.
- Evaluating the general performance of contractors and the identification, negotiation, implementation and follow-up of process and systems improvements.
- Quality management of the product lifecycle management in relation with contract manufacturing, artworks and support to asset functions such as review and approval of regulatory filings.
Skill and Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, Master degree preferred, in a scientific topic (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry etc.)
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in similar position in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
- Relevant experience in either manufacturing, development, quality or regulatory.
- Understanding of cGXPs, quality systems and regulations (FDA and EU, knowledge of Japanese or other geographies' regulations is a plus).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at 0203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced QA Manager - Freelance GCP/GVP.
£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical company, developing and manufacturing respiratory medicines, is currently recruiting a Deputy Head of QA & QP based in the UK.
Highly Competitive Salary
North Chicago, USA
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Information Specialist for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Qualified Person to their office in London.
South East England, England
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a CQV Engineer.
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a QC Specialist at their base in Hertfordshire.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a QA Auditor to their office in Barcelona.
Bad Homburg vor der Höhe (61348), Germany
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical QA Specialist/Manager, to be based in their German office.
A computer software company is advertising a vacancy for a QA Officer in their office in London.
An international pharmaceutical and services company is advertising a vacancy for a QA Manager to be based in their office in Singapore.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology and digital health company is advertising a role for a Quality Assurance Manager to be based in their UK office.