Quality Assurance Associate
An exciting new job role has arisen for a Quality Assurance Associate who is responsible for Quality oversight to review and approval of validation and engineering life cycle documents, test protocols, CAPAs, to enable start up, commissioning and qualification of new Large Scale Manufacturing facility.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be able to co-operate with people at every level of the organisation and from different functions.
- Good communication skills in English, verbally and written.
- Technically orientated role including experience of the validation of laboratory, production equipment
- Knowledge of production methodology involved in biopharmaceutical drug substance production.
- Self-driven and take ownership and responsibility for own assignments.
- Value teamwork at all levels, performs work with an open-mind and ability to value input from colleagues and peers.
- Able to drive discussion to solve problems with cross functional teams.
- Be confident in making technical decisions. In addition must be able to prioritise tasks, be flexible and able to keep many activities running at a time.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.