Quality Assurance Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in the Greater Philadelphia Area, PA.
- Helps to ensure compliance to cGMPs and facility procedures. Interface with functional groups, such as Manufacturing, Quality Control, and Document Control, to determine events (errors, deficiencies, discrepancies, deviations and other observations) and report to management.
- Review batch records and related production documentation, ensuring resolution of all identified issues prior product disposition. Work with internal functions to address all identified issues in a timely manner. Reports errors, deficiencies, discrepancies and observations to management.
- Disposition incoming raw materials
- Apply quality compliance theories and principles to independently address a variety of issues of moderate scope. Provide guidance on controlled documents (content, quality, and document lifecycle), identifying gaps, addressing documentation needs, and suggesting process improvements
- Maintain and report on Quality Metrics.
- Initiate and participate in standard operating procedure (SOP) revisions to improve compliance. Maintain and report on Quality Metrics.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- At least two years of experience in a regulated industry.
- Working knowledge of cGMP regulations.
- Prior experience and ability to work in an aseptic processing environment.
- Strong administrative skills including use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of QMS systems is a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at 312-291-4181.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.