Quality Assurance Associate III
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Associate III, to be based in their Swiss office. The institution is known for their work discovering, developing, and delivering innovative therapies for patients with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases across the globe. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that has cultivated a strong presence in the biotechnological industry and prides itself on its world-class manufacturing facilities.
- Managing the QA interface with manufacturing and testing partners for commercial biosimilar finished products by ensuring:
- quality of product / process transfers
- issues investigations
- tracking and resolution
- process improvements
- Evaluating the general performance of contractors and the identification, negotiation, implementation, and follow-up of process and systems improvements.
- Evaluating the organization and conduct of quality management reviews with contract manufacturing organizations.
- Overseeing the quality management of the product lifecycle management in relation with contract manufacturing.
- Supporting CMC functions, such as reviewing and approving regulatory filings.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a scientific topic such as Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry etc.; a Master's degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in similar position in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
- Relevant experience in either manufacturing, development, quality, or regulatory affairs.
- An understanding of cGXPs, quality systems, and regulations (FDA and EU, knowledge of Japanese or other geographies' regulations is a plus).
- Knowledge of medical device regulations and manufacturing is a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an experienced Senior QA Manager - GCP.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced QA Manager - Freelance GCP/GVP.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a QA Officer.
£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical company, developing and manufacturing respiratory medicines, is currently recruiting a Deputy Head of QA & QP based in the UK.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
A leading provider of integrated pharmaceutical development services to the global healthcare market is currently recruiting a Qualified Person (QP) to work at their office in South Wale
Highly Competitive Salary
North Chicago, USA
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Information Specialist for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Qualified Person to their office in London.
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Switzerland and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Quality Assurance Associate.
A leading biometrics CRO, supporting global pharma, biotech, medical device and animal health partners with innovative clinical development services, is currently recruiting a QA Manager.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Quality Assurance Manager to their office in Switzerland.