Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Zebulon, NC.
- Conduct routine microbiological testing of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products and environmental samples using approved methods, and established policy and various instrumentation (e.g, Vitek, microscope, gram stainer, Climet, etc) while adhering to cGMP and established policy.
- Coordinate and participate in site projects and keep immediate supervisor informed of all important aspects of projects and assignments.
- Provide technical support and leadership as pertains to Perform microbiological testing; verify that results are accurate and complete, recognizing deviations in test procedures, and/or SOP's.
Appropriately document QC data and investigations. Use technical expertise and skills to independently solve problems, including method and instrument troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate proficiency on most test methods within QC Microbiology.
Skills and Requirements:
- Sc. Degree or equivalent experience Area of Specialization - Managers will consider candidates that have even just the one course on Microbiology or solid basic understanding. So recent Grads are fine.
- Ideally, if candidates have any level of experience with micro-testing, this would be a PLUS.
- Microbiology/Biology or a related science Job-Related Experience
- Experience of providing QC testing support to at least one value stream.
- Understanding of GMP principles in a laboratory environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication on an individual and group basis
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.