QC Microbiology Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Microbiology Technician with a biopharmaceutical company located in El Segundo, CA.
- Maintains lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitized state.
- Performs environmental and/or utility monitoring and sampling as a primary function.
- Receives, quarantines, and stores purchased microbiological media pending laboratory release.
- Monitors biohazardous waste and coordinates its removal with qualified safety personnel.
- Wraps and prepares equipment for sterilization.
- Maintains the lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitized state.
- Participates in validation and commercial/developmental manufacturing activities as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA in Science, 0-2 years of experience
- Water or sample testing
- Environmental monitoring
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nadine Rucci at 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.