QC Logistics Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Logistics Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Marietta, PA.
- Process QC paperwork, archiving, documentation of QC paperwork, etc.
- Escort QC vendors for routine and non-routine work orders.
- Perform routine laboratory tasks such as Utility/EM sample collections, execution of equipment work orders, glass-ware cleaning and stocking, etc. Perform tasks associated with ordering laboratory supplies and maintaining laboratory equipment.
- Follow and work in accordance with company policies, SOPs and cGMP standards to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations. Identify atypical events or potential problems and communicate these situations with appropriate personnel.
- Perform utility sampling as per established procedures.
- Generate all paperwork and labels associated with sampling to meet SOP requirements. Collect PEMS data.
- Responsible for maintaining and ordering sufficient reagents and supplies. Performing routine laboratory tasks such as preparation of autoclaving materials, performing glassware-washing and stocking supplies, etc.
- Assure that all required documentation including records and logs, is complete and accurate according to the current GMPs. File and archive laboratory records and data in accordance with GMPs and SOPs. Reviewing of QC logbooks and equipment logbooks.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school degree; Assoc. or B.S. preferred
- Prefer two years GMP laboratory experience (retain, components, chemistry) or Assoc. or B.S. with minimum of one year GxP experience.
- Computer skills required in Excel and Word.
- Ability to follow written procedures and document results in a neat and precise manner.
- Must be well organized, flexible, open-minded and dynamic.
- Must have demonstrated self-direct work habits and strong communication skills.
- Must be a committed team player prepared to work in and embrace a team based culture.
- Ability to work within a multi-skilled team.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Solid team player able to function within team based organization.
- Able to interact with peers, subordinates and senior personnel in multidisciplinary environment including engineering, facility operations, validation, production and QA.
- Able to prioritize and decide appropriate course of actions.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.