QC Lab Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Lab Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Marietta, PA.
- Receive, prepare and distribute all incoming sample products, EM/utility samples, bulk materials, in process materials, and components. Communicate receipt of labs, in accordance with criticality of test initiation times.
- Receive, de-label, and manage sample retention storage.
- Manage shipment of QC samples to OTLs. Prepare necessary shipping documents, and coordinate shipments to ensure a timely shipment. For Wavre shipments, track samples through shipping process and communicate delays in receipt.
- Follow and work in accordance with company policies, SOPs and cGMP standards to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Perform additional tasks throughout QC to help support the team, i.e. utility sampling.
- Lead investigator for unplanned events.
- Write, revise and assist with SOPs for department.
- Work independently. When assigned to rotating shift work; work independently and without direct supervision to perform normal operating routines and emergency response procedures.
- Perform all tasks with a safety mindset. Following the EHS guidelines established on site.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1 or more years of experience in administrative support, or similar role whose responsibilities included material and sample flow, documentation, and\or inventory management. Associates Degree including completion of relevant science courses preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Excel and MS Word, the ability to work with data within documents.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels, both inside and outside of the organization. The ability to clearly write and communicate sample and document movements.
- Prefer GMP and SOP work environment experience.
- Ability to follow written procedures and document actions in a neat and precise manner according to GMP requirements.
- The ability to interact with peers and senior personnel in multidisciplinary environment including engineering, facility operations, validation, production and QA.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.