QC Lab Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Lab Technician for a pharmaceutical company located in Hamilton, Montana. Successful candidate will perform activities which support on-going QC lab operations. They must have a basic understanding of the equipment and processes within the scope of their responsibility.
- Environment Health & Safety: Responsible for application of Bio safety and environmental guidelines.
- Quality & Compliance: Understand and comply with current GMP regulations and quality systems. Promotes a quality mindset in every action, every day.
- Continuous Improvement: Support operational excellence principles to bring about continuous improvement.
- Accountability: Accountable for supporting QC and site operations. Communicate a positive, professional attitude.
- The following HPB's are key behavioral characteristics for this job role: Customer Driven, Continuous Improvement and Flexibility.
- Perform QC support activities associated with glassware and equipment sanitization, with supervision, following written procedures.
- Perform Environmental and Utilities monitoring activities following written procedures
Perform testing following written methodologies and report results which are clear, defensible and right the first time.
- Demonstrate awareness of the scientific principles for the assays which they perform.
- Support routine lab investigations as requested.
- Support inventory management of QC supplies.
- Support maintenance of QC lab records.
- Recognize potential safety issues associated with procedures and equipment and notifies management.
- Operate and assist with the routine maintenance of QC laboratory equipment within area of responsibility.
- Comply with and understand GMP regulations.
- Assist in maintaining area of responsibility in a state of inspection readiness.
- Support change control, Deviation and CAPA reports as necessary.
- Support and implement management decisions in a positive, professional manner.
- Duties may also include minimal handling of hazardous waste from laboratory activities to satellite storage areas. Annual training on area-specific hazardous waste handling is required. This training satisfies annual RCRA training requirement for large quantity generators and is part of the site's RCRA compliance program.
- Perform other departmental duties with direct supervision as assigned by management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a Scientific discipline preferred or HS with industry experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.