Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Inspector with a global pharmaceutical company located in Lincoln, NE. As the QC Inspector, you will develop knowledge of functional area policies and procedures and perform routine sampling of raw materials and packaging components.
- Develops a working knowledge of applicable departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs routine sampling in cGMP laboratory environment according to written procedures.
- Develops a thorough knowledge of regulations and requirements of applicable cGMP's, Quality Management System (QMS) documents, FDA Guidance Documents, and other regulatory authority requirements.
- Maintains effective communication.
- Works independently and/or in a team environment to meet or exceed established objec-tives, applicable Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Quality Performance Indicators (QPI's).
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma required. Associate's degree in science or relevant field preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in an FDA regulated environment.
- Pharmaceutical quality experience preferred.
- Knowledge of general cGMP requirements.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written).
- Ability to maintain good housekeeping, order, and safety in workplace.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.