QC Compliance Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Compliance Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system
- Provides effective quality controls to the referral management, call center and fulfillment operations
- Monitors compliance with all company policies and procedures in addition to all federal/state/local governmental and pharmacy laws and regulations
- Develops QA training programs and materials and provides training to departmental personnel
- Evaluates, analyzes, and trends quality indicators, data, performance metrics and prepares daily/monthly reports of pharmacy solutions quality measurements
- Manage QA lists, spreadsheets, and databases as required to support the business
- Participates in Quality Improvement initiatives and assures customer satisfaction
- Conducts investigations and provides timely resolutions to variance, incident, exception issues.
- Participates in the development and implementation of permanent corrective actions.
- Prepares ad hoc quality and other reports as requested by management and external customers
- Conduct internal audits on the business functions of Pharmacy Solutions and Supports external audit logistics and operations
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Must have experience in a quality setting
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.