Proclinical is currently recruiting for QC Chemist with a pharmaceutical company located in Zebulon, NC. Conduct routine analytical testing of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products and environmental samples using approved methods and various instrumentation (e.g., HPLC, Vitek, GC, UV, microscope, gram stainer, robotics).
- Generate valid data at expected levels of productivity while adhering to cGMP
- Interpret validity of own test data and generate accurate results
- Advise immediate supervisor or designee of all important aspects of analytical testing including deviations
- Evaluate data generated by others in the analytical group
- Accurately document analytical data and review official laboratory documents (e.g., SOPs, technical reports, methods, specifications)
- Assist in analytical method development/validation/transfer
- Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory instruments
- Assist in training other laboratory personnel on methods, instrumentation and computer systems
- Review and revise training materials
- Maintain appropriate documentation of training activities
- Participate in interdepartmental project teams or committees
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or related life sciences
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred but not required
- Experience with routine and non-routine analytical testing on pharmaceutical and environmental products
- Knowledge of cGMPs guidelines
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.