Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Chemist with a leading pharmaceutical company in El Segundo, CA. Successful candidates will hold experience with HPLC, UV-VIS, and other analytical techniques.
- Conduct procedure updates in QC lab and GMP reviews of logbooks.
- Coordinate waste management, LEAN and 5S efforts as required.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished product samples according to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Review data and results of testing to ensure compliance to appropriate specifications and protocols.
- Troubleshoot basic instrumentation/test methods.
Skills and Requirements:
- Gas Chromotography
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.