Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Associate with a multinational biotechnology company located in Durham, NC. Successful candidate will be responsible for supporting key functional, tactical, and operational aspects of the QC Microbiology group.
- Perform testing, and all associated activities associated with this testing.
- Train, testing support, support for qualification/validation/certification activities as appropriate, robust and compliant cGMP documentation practices.
- Adherence to all GMP requirements, effective interactions/communication with Quality management, personal development, and support of investigations.
- Able to work effectively within the group.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree with roughly 2 years of experience
- The Quality Control Associate I will possess demonstrated technical ability regarding fundamental laboratory techniques and analytical methodology.
- Understanding of basic biological science principles
- Ability to communicate with peers and management
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple activities in parallel
- Developing or demonstrated instrument/method troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- General knowledge of FDA/EMEA regulations and compliance.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.