QC Associate I
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Associate I with a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC. Successful candidate will be responsible for supporting key functional, tactical, and operational aspects of the QC Microbiology group.
- Performs testing, and all associated activities associated with this testing.
- Training, testing support, support for qualification/validation/certification activities as appropriate, robust and compliant cGMP documentation practices.
- A fundamental understanding of the Quality Systems and able to apply it in their daily support functions.
- Adherence to all GMP requirements, effective interactions/communication with Quality management, personal development, and support of investigations.
- Able to work effectively within the group.
Skills and Requirements:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience (BS degree) 2+ years of relevant experience (A.S. degree).
- Possess demonstrated technical ability regarding fundamental laboratory techniques and analytical methodology. The position requires but is not limited to the following:
- Understanding of basic biological science principles
- Ability to communicate with peers and management
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple activities in parallel
- Developing or demonstrated instrument/method troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- General knowledge of FDA/EMEA regulations and compliance
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.