QC Associate I-Bioassay
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Associate I for a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC. Successful candidate will support Quality Control testing of GMP samples using biological analytical methods, as well as reagent qualification testing, validation/transfer of analytical methods, and technical support of QC investigations.
- Performs release and stability testing and all associated activities associated with this testing.
- Technical leadership as a subject matter expert in one or more disciplines.
- Execution of method transfer, method/reagent qualification, analytical improvement projects, and validation of analytical methods in collaboration with teams as appropriate.
- Supports maintenance of effective laboratory systems to ensure integrity of all laboratory results.
- Adherence to all GMP requirements, effective interactions/communication with Quality Control management and support of investigations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Biological Science degree is preferred with 0-2 years (M.S. or B.S.) of relevant experience in a GMP lab role.
- Candidates should have experience with biological testing (bioassays, cell-based or not), ELISAs, potency and binding assays and extensive GMP experience, preferably in a commercial manufacturing environment.
- Excellent laboratory technique and experimental design.
- Must have the ability to model the leadership competencies and work effectively independently, within a team framework, and across all business areas and levels of the organization.
- Experience with statistical experimental design and data analysis with JMP and Excel software, as well as relevant experience in reagent qualification, method validation and transfer is a plus.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a QA Officer.
A job vacancy for a QA/QC Expert has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of biological therapies.
One of the most promising start-up companies in medical device industry is looking to hire a QA/RA Engineer in Singapore.